dinsdag 8 april 2014

Sketching in the Greenhouses at Rotterdam Zoo

In my another blog about Greenhouses in Rotterdam Zoo (you can have a look in this link) I wrote that the greenhouses are my favorite place. I still remember how wonderful it was, when I was at the Zoo in 2007 (for the first time). I see so many beautiful birds which I had never seen before!

Great Kiskadee (Pitangus sulphuratus)
 It is nice to sit somewhere en to watch the birds flying (sometimes really very close), taking a bath or eating And to listen to their songs and talks.

I love to sketch there and I got many ideas for my work and stories.
 It is for me also a nice place to feel again in harmony with life.

Pied Imperial Pigeon (Ducula bic)

2013

If I am drawing it happens sometimes that they came very close to have a look...
White-rumped Shama (Copsychus malabaricus)

19-01-2011

White-rumped Shama (Copsychus malabaricus)

Sketch books 2013

Black-naped Fruit Dove (Ptilinopus melanospilus)

Sketch books made by myself.

09-03-2011

Chrested Oropendola or Suriname Crested Oropendola (Psarocolius decumanus)

 Hanging woven nest of a  Crested Oropendola (Psarocolius decumanus)
Nature is so wise...

Sketch books 2013

Green Turaco (Tauraco persa)

Fantasy and day dreams....

Chestnut-bellied Seed Finch (Oryzoborus angolensis)

13-07-2011

Tawny Frogmouth  (Podargus strigoides)

11-01-2011

Golden Pheasant (Chrysolophus pictus)

11-01-2011

Red-billed Leiothrix (Leiothrix lutea) is always 
with the couple Roul-roul (Rollulus rouloul)

09-03-2011

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten